Bachelor of Pharmacy
AGI stands high in the list of top private colleges offering Pharmacy courses in Lucknow. We are one of kind who is having all experienced and proven faculties & staff which is rare in Lucknow colleges.
The Profession of Pharmacy is an integral part of the healthcare system worldwide and has always been an exciting and rewarding career. Pharmacies play a major role in providing healthcare services by means of community pharmacy services in rural areas where physicians are not available or where physician services are too costly for meeting the healthcare necessities.
Pharmacists are considered one of the most visible and one of the most accessible health care professionals in the world. Every day, millions of Patients walk into drug stores and depend on pharmacists for assistance and advice for their health care needs. Pharmacists are trusted to help you with some of your most personal concerns and are trusted to help you. Pharmacists are regarded as one of the most trusted professions in the world. Current situations and reforms provide possible recommendations to improve jobs with the pharmacy profession in India such as higher salaries, more job opportunities in government offices, recognition of pharmacists as health care professionals and changes in the Pharm. D and pharmacy curriculum.
The pharmaceuticals field demand fresh talent. If you have a talent that has the courage to think differently, and out of the box, then AGI is happy to be your mentor. Shape up your future in the Pharmaceutical industry with a Bachelor of Pharmacy Course. At AGI we provide the best in a class learning environment, backed up with the best teaching staff and an enriched library.Our Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) is an undergraduate degree course in the field of Pharmacy education. The students those are interested in the medical field (except to become a doctor) can choose this course after the completion of class 12th (PCM/BIO).
The admission can be taken through UPSEE Counseling or directly under management quota seats.For any information Contact us.
- First year B. Pharm: Candidate shall have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state/central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (P.C.M) and or Biology (P.C.B / P.C.M.B.) as optional subjects individually. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- B. Pharm lateral entry (to third semester): A Candidate must pass in D. Pharm. course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act. with minimum 50% marks.
Course structure and modules
- The course of study for B.Pharm shall extend over a period of eight semesters (four academic years) and six semesters (three academic years) for lateral entry students. The curriculum and syllabus for the program shall be prescribed from time to time by Pharmacy Council of India New Delhi.
- Medium of instruction and examination shall be in English.
How you study
- A candidate is required to put in at least 80% attendance in individual subjects considering theory and practical separately. The candidate shall complete the prescribed course satisfactorily to be eligible to appear for the respective examinations.
- After completion of classes of every semester the candidate has to appear in semester examination. The odd semesters shall be conducted from the month of June/July to November/December and the even semesters shall be conducted from December/January to May/June in every calendar year.
- After the completion of this degree, the students can practice as a Pharmacist. Pharmacists can work in a range of Government and private industries related to the prescription, manufacturing & provision of medicines.
- AGI will provide full placement assistance to the students along with personality development classes starting from the first semester . We have a tie with all big corporates of India and the world.
- College Code: 1018
- Affiliation: AKTU
- Department: Pharmacy
- Semester: 8
- Level: Graduate
- Duration: 4 year